About the job
Here at Tahzoo, we are leaders in providing digital and customer experiences to the Global 1000. We are seeking a highly motivated, smart, and happy Junior Business Development Coordinator to perform a broad range of coordination and administrative tasks in support of business development opportunity pursuits and related activities. This role will be based in our DC or Richmond office.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide high-level support to members of the Business Development team
- Coordinate pre-sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Discovers and explores new business opportunities through direct and Partner-sourced sales efforts
- Locate potential business deals by:
- Regularly connecting and building relationships with Partner SDRs and occasionally Account Executives (AEs) regarding their inbound leads and target accounts
- Periodically identifying and performing outreach to potential prospects (e-mail, LinkedIn, and Phone)
- Help facilitate meetings, create agendas, document meeting minutes, and track action items jointly with senior Business Development representatives
- Work with technology Partners and Tahzoo Marketing to conduct targeted research on potential new and current clients to assist in the sales process
- Assist with calendaring and overall coordination of Business Development activities
- Support the development and execution of business development strategies, plans and projects as needed
- Achieve quarterly performance standards by reaching and exceeding monthly goals
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years in a sales or business development role, preferably SaaS or PaaS software sales with a history of exceeding goals/targets
- High energy, outgoing, and personable with a motivation for growing in a sales career
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint Online, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot CRM preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel both inside and outside Tahzoo
- Commitment to professional growth and development
Supplemental pay types:
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.