As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a strong IT project manager with experience delivering solutions to clients in a consulting environment. You will be working with one of the world's top brands.
What you’ll be doing:
· Lead 1 or more customers’ solution delivery projects.
· Conduct team meetings for project planning, sprint planning, account reviews, daily standups, etc.
· Conduct client-facing meetings to provide status updates and other communications.
· Manage tracks of work, including epics and tasks assigned to project staff.
· Create and deliver project status reports, including development progress, schedule, milestones, and financials.
· Participate in resource planning and estimations for projects.
· Conduct project retrospectives to capture lessons learned.
· Help grow the Tahzoo Project Management Office and contribute to our shared success.
· Travel may be required.
· Five or more years of experience managing software development projects efforts at a digital agency, preferably agile projects
· Experience with issue tracking and documentation systems such as JIRA, Confluence, and TFS
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or IT field
· Relevant project management certification preferred, especially in Agile methodologies (e.g., PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Master, PMP, etc.)
· Strong communications skills
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit?
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAYcareers@tahzoo.com