· Designing and leading implementation of applications and specialized solutions
· Managing a team to effectively deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations, working with team partners to effectively communicate issues
· Supporting business development activities, working closely with account management teams to understand client needs, formulate solution strategies, and develop proposals and statements of work, including cost and schedule estimates, and ensuring that work has been properly authorized before effort commences
· Building strong relationships within and across departments and with partners while promoting a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-facing experimentation
· Participating in delivery reviews on complex projects and post-project reviews
· Identifying warning signs of potential project breakdowns and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
· Fostering a culture of innovation focused on adding value—give people space to think creatively
· Drives and delivers strategy through leading Technology decisions and proving expertise across multi domain solutions & offerings
· Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practices
· Maps technology to business expectations by providing traceable business outcomes while limiting technical debt
· Technology Delivery Management
· Drives delivery excellence ensuring quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
· Drives quality outcomes demonstrating return on investment (ROI) and is accountable for quality assurance & governance, as a technology leader.
· Performs risk management and architectural oversight for cross domain solutions
· Optimizing Business Results
· Participates in opportunity development focused on complex solutions in line with technology strategy
· Demonstrates valuable customer & partner interactions in driving deeper customer relationships via their earned credibility
· Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value positively impacting customer value realization
· Contributes to the shared account team planning activities across business teams, where appropriate
· BS/BA degree and/or 10+ years of relevant work experience.
· 5+ years of technology consulting experience
· 5+ Years of Architecture experience
· Qualifications – Solution Architect
· Ability to engage in senior level IT and business decision makers’ discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end IT
· Act as enabler for other Architects, Consultants and Partners across the business
· Be credible by possessing current and deep experience with implementation of large software systems
· Understand competitive technology and how to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions
· Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
· Proven experience with consulting engagements, which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk
· Demonstrated excellence facilitating customer design & awareness sessions focused on complex application solution architectures
· Demonstrated experience consulting and integrating complex IT systems.
· Experience with leading Enterprise Content Management Systems such as SDL Tridion, Adobe AEM, SItecore etc.
· Experience with Digital Asset Managers such as Adobe Assets, Aprimo etc
· Experience with Azure and AWS
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAYcareers@tahzoo.com