Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Tahzoo is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who will be expected to implement and adoption of DevOps using strategies such as Fast Feedback, Continuous Improvement, and other LEAN / Agile methodologies. You’ll be responsible for deploying, provision and maintenance of the server infrastructure as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Implementation and deployment of new, as well as management of existing server infrastructure and services
· Capacity planning and recommendations for growth
· Working with other teams as subject matter expert
· Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring
· Hands on troubleshooting of production issues
· Research, recommend and develop innovative, and where possible automated approaches for daily administrative tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
Education and Experience:
· Deep knowledge of Linux system administration and shell scripting experience
· Experience with Chef / Ansible CMS and Automation tools (Rundeck, Puppet, Spacewalk)
· DevOps experience working with source control systems, designing and troubleshooting build pipelines – using tools such as Git, TFSVC, Jenkins and VSTS
· Working with containers and orchestration such as Docker or Kubernetes.
· Scripting automation with tools such as PowerShell, Bash, Python.
· Support workloads on Windows and Linux.
· At least 2 years’ experience supporting applications and systems in a production environment, preferably for a SaaS software organization
· Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure building tools and applications is highly desirable
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
· Knowledge of network protocols, routing, switching and network security is a plus
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server administration, installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, recovery and client support
· Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, virtualization, and SAN storage is a plus
· Some experience with unit testing and test driven development (TDD)
· Solution oriented, constructive approach to problem-solving
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAYcareers@tahzoo.com