About the job
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. In this role, you will be involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Web application and mobile web testing, as well as performance testing
- Write clear, valid test cases, including automated test cases
- Write internal-facing test plans
- Perform design, basic UX, localization, link, content implementation, and SEO content verification
- Conduct quality assurance training for employees
- Review testing by junior quality assurance team members
- Effectively perform manual scripted or exploratory testing as appropriate
- Partner with Business Analysts in understanding business requirements, general IT process workflows as part of an Agile team
- Experience with complete software development life cycle and QA processes in an Agile environment
- Recommend QA processes and/or techniques as well as define policies to improve department, and agency efficiency
- At least 5 years' experience in a QA role, ideally in an agency or consulting environment
- Previous experience and high comfort level working within a flexible Agile environment
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal teams and external clients
- Proven track record of good time management, prioritizing projects and estimating work
- Expert knowledge of HPQC
- Expert knowledge of Selenium
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian tools: Confluence & JIRA
- Expert knowledge of Web analytics testing (Webtrends, Omniture, Atlas, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Virtual Machine configuration and deployment experience
Preferred, but NOT required:
- Experience with automated tools and not limited to – Junit, Cypress, SauceLabs
- Experience with QA tools and not limited to – CI/CD tools, Bitbucket, Postman, Tricentis Tosca
- Experience with non-functional testing and not limited to – Jmeter, Locust, SonarQube
- Hands on experience with programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java, etc.)
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.