Are you a creative Content Writer who is passionate about generating new and creative ways to get key messages to your customers? Do you have ad-like headline creative sensibilities but are not afraid to get into the trenches to write long copy? Do you have a sense of warmth and empathy to your writing style? Can you see copy from a user perspective, always advocating for user needs and requirements?
About the job
Tahzoo Studios is seeking a Content Writer to join our team. You will need a passion for online content, a deft hand managing clients, a commercial sensibility that helps you write for specific audiences and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a chance to be part of a high performing content team and to be in the engine room of Tahzoo Studios.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Content Writer at Tahzoo Studios, you will:
- Write website content, features, and guides for our clients
- Be an integral part of our awards content stream and produce smart, attention -grabbing awards-focused news, features and reviews
- Write captivating headlines and teasers to ensure a high level of content engagement across our site and key social media platforms
- Review and refresh site content on an ongoing basis to ensure it is always relevant and optimized for the needs of our users
- Ensure all published content meets our standards for accuracy, grammar, tone and quality
- Collaborate on projects with inhouse specialists in data, design, marketing, SEO, SEM and PR
- Keep abreast of developments in digital media, content marketing and social media content
- Stay up to date on emerging trends in digital media and use search/keyword tools to always improve content
Our ideal Content Writer will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client management, trust-building skills
- An eye for both newsworthy angles and commercially targeted content
- A knack for writing short and succinct copy that keeps the reader engaged
- A strong understanding of how online content performs in search engines and how to apply analytics to write for audience needs
- A keen interest in writing to a senior demographic
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and adjust on the fly
- Great time management skills and must be able to meet multiple deadlines
- Be a team player who can also work autonomously
- Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Revising content whenever customers or clients request changes
- Helping create style guides or suggesting changes to ensure content is consistent and clear
- Working with clients to define their content needs
- Conducting research on any given topic
- Optimizing articles for SEO and accessibility
- Writing engaging content for blogs, eBooks, case studies, video scripts, infographics and other assets
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics
- Editing content to ensure voice, grammar and style is on point
- Creating and scheduling posts for multiple social media channels
- Staying up to date on industry trends to support content development
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding and style
- Managing and completing work on time for multiple content writing assignments
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.