Data & Analytics.

Step one on the path toward personalization.

Know the other 85%.

Most marketers know about 15% of their customers. Our data team — comprised of data scientists, ethnographers and analysts — reveals the other 85%.

Our Approach.

The Tahzoo Studios data and analytics team combines multiple research techniques to collect, curate and analyze customer data — behavioral, attitudinal, transactional, historical — you name it.

We’re experts at finding needles in haystacks and understanding the patterns they identify. Our data models define personas, map journeys and create data-driven customer segments. All this helps deliver the right experience to the right audience.

The work produced by the data team is the foundation for personalization and campaigns that just grow smarter and smarter.

Our services

One experience. One team. The perfect solution.