Service Delivery Manager
Washington, DC/Richmond, VA/Manchester, U.K.
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
What you'll be doing:
- Contributing to pre-sales process to assist Sales Team with accurate delivery cost of new projects/SOW's.
- Mange resources for project/task delivery.
- Monitor and manage tickets across all projects.
- Prepare and deliver status reports.
- Prepare and deliver business and operations reviews.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Prepare postmortem/root-cause analysis on technical and process issues.
- Creating and periodically re-negotiating Service Agreements.
- Communicating with Project Managers, Sales Team and C-Team.
- Perform trend analysis on issues to develop resolutions.
- Mange technical and non-technical escalations.
- Maintain customer documentation.
- Coordinate support efforts among multiple clients and organizations.
- Building personal relationships with key client staff.
- Experience with AWS.
- CRM workflow systems.
- Previous experience working at a Digital Agency.
- Account Management experience.
- Project/Program Management Experience.
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment.
- Track record of good time management, prioritizing projects and estimating work.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation desired, ITIL Intermediate or Expert preferred.
- PMI PMP, CAPM, ITIL or other relevant certification.
- Proven ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to travel periodically
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.