Senior Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
Washington, DC / Seattle, WA / Richmond, VA Offices
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with clients (both business and technical) to identify business priorities and system capabilities.
- Acting as translator between business and technical stakeholders
- Leading or participating in business requirements gathering sessions and ideation workshops.
- Performing early-stage business requirements analysis, feasibility and technology readiness assessments.
- Preparing gap analyses, citing differences in customer requirements and system functionality.
- Defining logic and data structures for proposed features using API services platform.
- Creating detailed functional designs, process flows, agile stories and conditions of satisfaction.
- Taking ownership of the delivery of features and capabilities throughout the development process
- Working closely with engineers throughout build process to ensure the product is being built to agreed upon requirements.
- Leading in UAT and other required testing activities and system sign-off efforts
- Obtaining design sign-off from the customer business users and customer IT representatives
- 5+ years relevant experience analysis/functional design of solutions leveraging web technologies.
- 3+ years agency / consulting experience delighting customers.
- Outstanding communication skills - mastery of English; written, verbal.
- Experience in various software development methodologies.
- Experience with SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe CQ, Hippo or any other enterprise CMS system and general understanding of Content Management Systems desired.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong accountability.
- Ability to inspire and instill values in others.
- Ability to interact and quickly build rapport with stakeholders, key decision makers and ideation/delivery teams across enterprises and fortune client organizations.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.