Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
The Content Team at Tahzoo is looking for a lover of content, a strategic thinker who understands the content needs and models of today’s enterprise.
As a Content Analyst at Tahzoo, you would be engaged with our Fortune 500 clients around their content needs at every level and serve as the liaison between our clients and our technology team. A working knowledge of CMS systems, especially SiteCore, Adobe and SDL Tridion, is definitely a plus.
We’re seeking a person with strong client-facing skills, strong problem-solving capabilities. Someone who’s not afraid to dig deep into content types. To get up on the white board in a client meeting to help the team think through content strategies and work flow issues.
- Provide consulting services around ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and BPM (Business Process Management) solutions.
- Perform necessary business and system analysis to gather all pertinent data related to content issues for Tahzoo clients.
- Work with clients and business domain experts to plan, develop, deploy, document, and support CMS and Process Improvement solutions.
- Work closely with Tahzoo engineers to understand and manage BPM strategies, policies, governance and architecture recommendations.
- Identify content-related business requirements and work with the client and Tahzoo teams to develop a strategy to deliver business results.
- Identify opportunities to improve support processes through automated utilities; design and implement solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and advanced training to clients who interface with Tahzoo-architected ECM systems.
- Analyze functional and integrated processes and develop recommendations that will meet new business needs or improve existing operations.
- Assist with determining the feasibility of requests and ensure that requirements are thoroughly and accurately documented.
- As it relates to Content, translate system requirements into a functional design document and support the system development life cycle by working with the technical team on content analysis, work-flow design and implementation issues.
- Support the VP Content Services in client management and account growth.
- Assist with initial determination of the feasibility of requests and ensure user requirements are thoroughly and accurately documented in accordance with standard techniques.
- Team up with business partners and developers to set and manage realistic response time and/or deliverable expectations.