Sr. Digital Strategist
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
This is a customer facing role and will play a crucial part in defining and driving end-end digital transformation in client organizations by scoping and shaping strategy, business goals, marketing innovation, programs and deliverables
- Provide strategic digital solution/direction and leadership across technologies & programs, including: Digital Transformation, Omni-channel Delivery & Execution, AI/ML, Customer Journey Mapping, Content Management, Personalization Strategies, UX/UI Testing and Optimization, Media Buying, Marketing Automation and CRM.
- Experience working for a Big 4 Consulting Firm.Set vision, strategy, and multiphase plans for Enterprise clients.
- Work in multi-disciplinary agile delivery cells to iterate from Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to optimized solution.
- Lead and be the focal point around which client engagements are constructed, working collaboratively as a proactive trusted partner for senior clients and workstream owner for Tahzoo.
- Be a creative thinker, push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Identify business opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Develop and position Tahzoo and yourself as thought leader in the digital marketing & MarTech space.
- Experience in Marketing Technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing cloud (and smaller players)
- Solid, demonstrable experience as a senior leader for large-scale strategic marketing initiatives
- Strong Operational skills & Industry track record (4-7 yrs+)
- Advocate of Agile Marketing and collaborative working practices with knowledge of related tools and techniques.
- Experience of driving transformation in marketing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-7 years of experience in a Big 4 Consulting Firm
- 3-4 years of business process documentation and optimization.
- 5 years of digital strategy management theories and concepts.
- 4+ years of experience in using workflow tools and techniques.
- 5-7 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a large-scale enterprise-level digital transformation that includes business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
- Demonstrated capability to lead teams and engage executives
- Ability to work with ambiguous client issues. Including the experience to structure and solve for complex issues leveraging strategic consulting methods within the context of customer experience and digital transformation projects